Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh, man, I do not feel good.
It could be that I stayed up to 3 o' clock last night playing Guitar Hero. Or it could quite well be that my father is forcing me to write this blog when I should be lying in bed.
It's probably the Guitar Hero. Ah, Guitar Hero. What a game. I believe that Guitar Hero may very well be the most annoying game of our generation. Not only does it have nothing to do with playing the actual guitar, it has skewed rhythm and faulty controls. The music isn't even that nice. A while back, I had read an article written by a mother attempting to be 'cool', thanking Guitar Hero for introducing the songs she loved to a new generation. However, there are many other, less mind-numbing things that already accomplish that very same purpose. For example, Pandora Internet Radio can show them that music, without deluding them that they are some kind of Guitar Genius superstar. Another is, quite possibly, THEIR PARENTS. If they want their kid to know about their music so badly, just play it. If the REALLY like it, then they will listen, whether their parents play it or not.
All in all, Guitar Hero makes me angry.
If only it wasn't so fun.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Ah, Pandora Internet Radio...
If only people in other countries weren't cut off from it completely.