Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sleep

Normally, I don't end up sleeping very much. I'm not sure what my reason for this is, but, one way or another, it just happens. I set my phone alarm for 5:45 in the morning, read until 11:30 or so, and then go to bed. I wake up about ten minutes after the alarm goes off. Once I'm up, I spend maybe fifteen to twenty minutes taking a nice long shower, dozing off a few times in between, go upstairs and make myself a pre-breakfast snack, and maybe read some comics. Once my mom gets up, she makes me breakfast, we watch some TV, and I head off to school with my carpool, sleeping half the way there.
Next year this will all change.
Of course, it's possible that I'll just change carpools and have the same schedule, but with different people. But that wouldn't be very interesting, would it? So, I'll tell you the alternative. I will begin taking the bus. This could quite possibly be disastrous. For one thing, my mother will force me to begin making breakfast for the both of us, which will cause me to wake up EVEN earlier, which will quite easily disrupt my progress in school, which, in turn will make my mother angry. So it's a Lose-Lose situation.
If this indeed happens, there is an EXTREMELY small chance that I would wake up on time most days. I can tell you this because, as it is, I can end up waking up from any time between 4:45 to 6:45. Due to my erratic waking times, I often experience lucid dreams, and NO, that does not mean what you think it means. A lucid dream is when you are dreaming, but your body is completely ready to be awake. Thus, you are aware you are dreaming. This is a very fun state to be in, because you can do ANYTHING. ANYTHING!!! Of course, I can't remember what I did (it was a dream, after all), So I can't tell you. I probably had a point I was going to get to earlier in the blog, but I've lost my train of thought.
This blog is over.

No comments: